Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ella Enchanted

She is the most ah-dorable puppy (and so is Sweet Pea, Cass). We changed her name to Ella. She has these little twinking eyes and her face looks so innocent. I'll post pics later.

Anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! My costume worked out fine and I'm going trick-or-treating soon with Cass, Chelsea and Emelei

All I've had today was sweets. In math, there were cookies, pudding, pie and more. In science we had gummies. This morning I had Toaster Strudel. Tonight, I'm having candy. I should eat an apple before I gain 20 pounds.

I din;t get to the judging for the Halloween contest, but some of my friends did. The people who won out of the whole school were salt and pepper shakers, this girl dressed as Obama, and a clock. There was someone dressed as McCain, so in the morning, "Obama" and "McCain" had a "fight". Someone dressed as Sarah Palin also, but I didn't see her.

MY CREATIONS

You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes by Mrs.Jonas

Ouch, my ankles! by Mrs.Jonas

Hope your Halloween is creepy.

-LW

No comments: