Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Idiotic

I'm really mad right now, because for our Thanksgiving break, my parents are making us go to Vermont to see "the beautiful foliage". GOSH DANG IT WE ARE ALREADY DRIVING 8 HOURS ACROSS CALIFORNIA FOR PART OF OUR CHRISTMAS BREAK NOW YOU ARE MAKING US DRIVE TO UPSTATE NEW YORK, DO AN OVERNIGHT, THEN DRIVE TO BURLINGTON VERMONT AND DO AN OVERNIGHT THERE AND GO BACK HOME. DOES THAT SOUND FUN TO YOU?! WELL, I KNOW THAT IT DOESN'T TO ME. I AM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA GO TO MANHATTAN INSTEAD. IF I GET REALLY WORKED UP AND GET A STOMACH ACHE... IT'S MOM AND DAD'S FAULT.

'Kay, I'm done YELLING AND BEING A MANIAC about that. *deep breathe*

Well, uh, we went to a flea market today. That was the good part of my day. There was vintage everything (except for the food). I also saw old records and black hats and old Coach purses for $30. I didn;t get anything though. I figured I would go back again another time. My parents are becoming more cautious about money these days it seems like.

I'm thinking about doing Red Cross so I can be a certified babysitter so I can get some money. Plus eBay. I still have some stuff for eBay. Not much, though.

I want, so bad, to live in a semi-fantasy world, own a pie shop, and solve mysteries in headscarves and high-waisted plaid pants. But, then again, I also want to become an actor the hard way and NOT GO TO VERMONT and own every oz. of Marc Jacobs there is. What a dream.

Dear God, help me.

No comments: