Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Okay, I am sooo bad at staying focused

I've got science, language arts, and socail studies homework that I need to finish pronto, but I got too distracted and hopped on the computer instead. We have a field trip to what is called The Watershed on Wed. and Fri. (Thursday is off because of Yom Kippur). This field trip sounds gross. Don't get me wrong: I love going outside, but when there are chances of rain (we go rain or shine) and we have to walk in a creek and sit on plastic bags so our butts don't get drty... well, that might get me a little frustrated.

Here's the list of supplies:
-sharpened pencils.
-bag lunch. Easy: pb&j, juice box, and an apple.
-water bottle.
-2 plastic grocery bags- one for sitting on, the other for trash
-outdoor clothes, dress in layers. tank top, long-sleeved tee, Bodega Bay sweatshirt, rain coat, and my faded jeans
-wear old sneakers or boots for stream day. Green Converse that are a size too small for me
-change of shoes and socks on stream day. White Converse
-hand towel or rag to dry feet on stream day.
***Do NOT bring electronics or valuables of any kind!

I'll bring my Life is Good bag from my eigth birthday party to carry all that crap.

I still can't believe the school canceled the over-night trip! Can you believe it? I can't. Well, can you? 'Cause, I know I can't. Did I mention that I CAN'T BELIEVE IT?! I was looking forward to it in the beginning of last year and NOW we have to go to stupid Watershed. I missed the 5th grade overnight at my old school, 'cause I moved. And I'm not saying I ever regret moving, but I am saying... THAT I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE AN OVERNIGHT TRIP WITH MY SCHOOL! *deep breathe. in through the nose, out through the mouth*

Gosh, I'm hungry! I still have to finish the homework I haven't even started. Oh, and I think I forgot my Science textbook. Dang it! *sweats nervously*
!@#$%^&*)(_+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was your schools overnight trip to?

Lizzi said...

Some place just like the Watershed, except it was two hours away from our school. They stopped it because of financial issues. Whatevs.