Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm the new Vanessa

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Okay, if you didn't know I posted twice yesterday. Sorry 'bout that. My JibJab post and my 'Idiotic' post.

It's kinda funny in this video because Joe is wearing his Ray Bans while playing basketball.

Also, WHO LOVES THE NEW "LOVEBUG" MUSIC VID?! I missed it last night, so i watched it on YouTube and it is the best music video evah!! GO WATCH IT. Btw, it's by JoBros.

We went for gelato after school today with our homeroom teacher. 'We' is Cassidy, Emelei and me. I swear, she and Ms. Dumont are the best teachers in the school. (Ms. Brown-- you are the best at Olive). I couldn't decide whether to have pumpkin cheesecake gelato or chocolate-peanut butter. (I chose choc-pb). We talked the whole time, there was NO moment of silence. Right after school, all the staff had to go to an hour long faculty meeting, so we did our homework in her room. Anyway, the best afterschool activity besides making Polyvores is going out after school with one of your fave teach-ahs!

Yesterday, I fell off an electric scooter and clobbered by foot. It's all swollen and it hurts when I walk on it ... really badly. Hopefully, it improves. The good part is I finished most of my L.A. homework in the library because I got to skip gym.

We're doing this archeological section in Social Studies and Ms. Dumont showed us the scene in The Little Mermaid when Ariel went to Skuttle to show him the fork and pipe. And I've seent eh movie so many times and I had sooo much energy I kept on saying "it's a 'dingle-hopper'" and everyone said, "no it's a fork" and then finally Skuttle the seagull said "it's a 'dingle-hopper'". Anyway, yopu have to watch it. But, I was being really crazy. I was sitting on Swetha's desk and making weird sounds and blurting things out and singing "So What" by Pink when Cass, Emelei, and I were finishing homework. I got even more energy, though after all that sugarrrr. I seriously need to stop now.

-LW

No comments: