Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, October 27, 2008

got milk?

Oh my Jonas, I spilled Hot Choc all over my brand new cardigan and my right foot sock, so now I'm biting my nails because I'm worrying that the stain will never ever ever ever come out. I'm also waiting for my cell phone to ring, but I don't know why I'm waiting because I knwo nobody's gonna call.

So anyway, last night my post was so quick because my parents were waiting desperately for me to come in the living room, so that we could watch "Blast From The Past".

When we saw HSM 3 on Saturday, I loved it. Best HSM movie. I didn't know threequals could be so good! I thought Sharpay was better than ever. Her assistant bothered me though.

After HSM, we went to the mall, bought nothing, went to UNO, then watched "School of Rock" at home.

I got my Jonas pants todayyy. They look huge, I'll try them on later. Right now, I have to go use the bathroom.

-LW

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Ooooh wear them tomorrow :) Check my blog out, please!

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

haha yeah!
it was great!

Lizzi said...

Franny--
Luv ur blog. I go there all the time

Lizzi--
fave HSM movie eva!