Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Jinx!

After our field trip, we rode the bus back to the school. The bus driver thought school ended at 3, when it ends at 2:45, and we got at school at 2:47. So Cassidy and I had to get our progress reports and science stuff (for a dumb ol' lab that's due Monday and I should be doing it now). So, anyway,we took our time.

By the time we got out there the buses were leaving!!! HA! I was scared though. But,anyway, we missed the bus and here I am.

I also need to take a shower, but I need some food before I do the boring stuff. Also, Ms. Husami, Cass, and I are going to this gelato place sometime next week. Life is gooood (despite the lab).

Also the next few days:
Shopping tomorrow.
Pirouettes with Cass.
Lab due Monday.
Dance Thurs.

My progress report was pretty good. My lowest was math (88), but that won't be my final grade... I'll try my hardedst to stay awake and work hard *wink, wink*.

Sorry if this is really boring, but well, I'm watching a wasp do flips becuse he's dying (I srayed bug killer spray on it) and it's sort of dumb because if I was that close to dying, I would just die instead of trying to get myself up again. I want a quick death, not a slow and painful one. Gosh, it's so dramatic. (kidding, it's actually pretty boring)

Ha, Joni (a friend who picked us up) brought a two seater sports car to fit three people so I had to sit on Cassidy's lap. ssssh! Don't tell anyone.

The shower is waiting. Bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: