Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halls of Heaven

Literally. I went to a mall today, and for young shoppers like me... ohhhh it was heaven! Everywhere I looked, there was either couture or sales. Sadly, I couldn't fit into any colored skinny jeans we saw (curse you designers who don't make colored skinny jeans for vertically challenged girls like me!). On the bright side (the very bright side) I bought gorgeous pieces you wouldn't believe! I even got two colored tights! One leg is green, the other is white.

We also had a good lunch. Gourmet pizza and Vitamin Water. Dragonfruit... my fave. My mom and I gushed over the suede pumps, patent leather oxfords, and leather boots at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. They were fabulous. I also stared at a Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse for a long time. But, I found some cheap things too.

I also bought suspenders. Who knows what the kids at school will think about those! It'll be spectacular.

Notice how I'm using all these words like fabulous, spectacular, and gorgeous. It must mean I'm pretty dang happy.

-LW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: