Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I copied Taylor Momsen

I decided to get my hair done for picture day tomorrow, so I wanted to something different, so I decided to do this:


I also got purple toe nails. I forget the name, but the company was Essie. Love their colors.

I finished my homework at the salon, so I'm just relaxing right now. Caroline is watching Halloween Town and I don't like that movie. Dana is calling his friends. I'm blogging.

I'm so stressed. I have guests over, I have to make cookies tomorrow, I have CCD tomorrow, homework most likely tomorrow, dance tomorrow, finishing halloween costume tomorrow. Everything is TOMORROW. And if your asking, "Why does she have to make cookies?" Well, the answer is for math. They are due Halloween and we are too busy tonight to squeeze in some baking.

I'll stop writing. xoxo
-LW

No comments: