Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, October 3, 2008

F.N.O.

I'm getting ready for what's called: The 6th Grade Friday Night Out. I'm pretty dang excited. It's being held in the cafeteria and my friends and I are snapping glow stick juice all over a black shirt. Isn't that great? I know, you're totally jealous of our creativity :-)

There will be Dance Dance Revolution (which I love, but suck at) (the highest I've ever gotten that I know of is a B on Beginner), snacks, raffles, and a bunch of kids. I want to do DDR and have a bunch of popcorn. I'll probably spend half the time at the table with snacks and stuff myself till I'm fat. Then, I'll do Dance Dance Revolution and make me skinny again. Great plan, eh?

It was so embarrassing, I was walking really fast with my 50 pound (not literally) bag and I fell and screamed! Now I have a grass stain on my jeans. *growls*

Yesterday, I had a butt load of homework, plus jazz lessons and CCD. It was... wow. I just can't believe I didn't faint.

I have some new items on eBay! I hope someone bidzzzzz.

'Kay, I'm gonna go feed the cats.

Bye!

No comments: