Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My head looks like one of those cartoons who had just hit their head and a big red bump grew

The only good part about my day was going to Cassidy's house and getting a free lunch.

I felt sick this morning and didn't feel like dealing with the uncomfortable-ness of the suspenders, so I wore them differently.

There were also two half-hour long fire drills. Chelsea and I were still waiting in the lunch line, so we had to go outside with our food. We ate everything though and we didn't have to pay.

Bad news: I have a cold again. A bad one. Almost as bad as my last moth-and-a-half-long-cold. I'm all stiffed up and I had to get at least three tissues every class.

I just hit my head when I was putting my sneakers on at Cassidy's and it turned into a giant reddish bump on my forehead. It stings too, so I have ice on it. I'm glad it's not picture day tomorrow (and the bump is not the only thing I'm mad about on my face). The bump is so big, you can feel it bulging out of my head. At least it's not throbbing or else that would really irritate me.
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1766009/2/istockphoto_1766009_bump_on_the_head.jpg
Boo hoo.

No comments: