Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside

Today was the first snow fall. It wasn't exactly exciting or pretty. When the bus dropped me off, I had to walk in this big puddle of mud, water and snow with ballet flats. I was so ticked.

I had a lot of energy today. When I got home I kept singing Elton John songs super loudly.

I'm gonna work on my Halloween costume today. I still have to finish Social Studies homework, because I know if I don't do it now, and I have a lot of homework tomorrow, I'm going to be in trouble. (it's due Tuesday.) I also want to watch my recording of Gossip Girl. So much to do, so little time. Ha, I sound like Willy Wonka...

I feel horrible for our outside cat, Milan. She can;t come inside though because my indoor cats will freak out and they have already had fights through the window. Crazy.

In Social Studies, since we are learning about super early human (like half-monkey humans)we had to watch a vid today. One of the parts was showing how male gorillas have control over the women gorillas in their "area". They filmed a male turning a female around and doing IT. Everybody in the room started freaking out and I swear, you could hear the male grunting. *shivers*

I got a 25/24 on my French quiz (there was a Bonus) and a 21/24 on my Math quiz. How great is that? NOT TO BRAG OR ANYTHING, HA. HA. HA.

ME: Bonjour! (Hello)
FRENCH PERSON: Bonjour! Comment tu t'appeles? (Hello. What's your name?)
ME: Je m'appelle Lizzi. Et toi/vous? (My name is Lizzi. You?)
FRENCH PERSON: Je m'appelle XXX (My name is XXX)
ME: Comment ca va? (How are you?)
FRENCH PERSON: Fantastique! Et toi/vous? (Fantstic! You?)
ME: Comment ci comment ca, merci. (Okay, thanks.)
FRENCH PERSON: A plus! (See you later!)
ME: Au revoir! (Bye!)

That proves I can go to Paris, now.

No comments: