Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lemme take a break from my magazine and talk to you

I'm in the middle of reading Seventeen mag, but I have decided to update since I was Googling 'Mimi Chica'.

We were going to go to Six Flags tonight (as you know already) but after dance class and errands, we're going next weekend. I absolutely can't wait for Halloween, so I made these Polyvores this morning:

You Jump, I Jump by Mrs.Jonas

Not-So-Happy Sweet 16 by Mrs.Jonas

They were just random ideas.

It's getting really cold outside. We have a fire going in the living room and I'm wearing a sweater, jeans, and a sweatshirt to keep me warm. When I get the right fabric I'm going to sew myself a purse made of velvet roses. I'll take a picture of it when I finish.

Caroline, my sister, is getting her hair straightened this Tuesday. I have a math project due Tuesday, a math quiz on Monday, homework due Monday, church tomorrow, gelato with Ms. Husami and Cassidy on Monday, and I'm selling some white leggings on eBay sometime this week. Busy, busy.

'Kay, I'm gonna get back to my magazine.

-LW

No comments: