Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You had a bad day

Now I'm singing a sad song just to turn it around. ("Can't Have You" by the JoBros)

My day in an ol' Pros and Cons list.
PRO: We threw a surpride party for my science teacher and got Fritos, Fruit Punch, and cookie cake.
CON: I am so tired. I fell asleep on the bus.
PRO: Cassidy and I are partners for our field trip!
CON: I forgot my gym clothes.
PRO: my mom brought a shirt just in time.
CON: I forgot to ask her for socks.
PRO: I didn;t forget shorts.
CON: I left them in my locker and was the last one to finish the half mile.
PRO: I get tortellini for dinner.
CON: My French homework only got half credit because I quote, "Didn't write it out." end quote.
PRO: I have $100 from eBay.
CON: One person hasn't payed yet and it's been about a week now.
PRO: Cassidy, Chelsea, Emelei, and I get to plan out Halloween costume soooooon.
CON: My dad is unsure if he still wants to be Nick Jonas. (I'll make him)

I need a manicure so badly! I'm going to wait a while though until a couple days before Halloween and get matching nails with all the other Jonas Stalkers.

Make sure to check out Emelei's new blog
My Social Studies teacher wore a t-shirt that said 'The First It Girl' and had a picture of Twiggy on it. She also wore a vest just like meeee. Isn't that funny?

-LW

No comments: