Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Big 100

Guess what everybody?

This is my 100th post! I would just like to say:
Thanks so much everyone for reading this blog! I started out knowing nothing about blogging, and now look what happened. I will have about 35-50 more posts and I will then make a new blog. I think it's time for a change. Anyway, I love you all! *air kisses*

It's officially Fall. I'm wearing my giant orange sweatshirt, pink sweats tucked into my fuzzy socks which I would never wear in Summer. I found this shirt today
Hayden wore it too
I think it would totally give me some self esteem in math.

FNO was great. We were the craziest people when SOS and When You Look Me In The Eyes came on. It was hilarious ;-)

-LW

2 comments:

Francesca said...

oooohhh i was pretty crazy too i was screaming =] did you hear burnin up? it was near the begininning, i requested ittt =]

Lizzi said...

oh no i didn't.... i got in the cafeteria around 7:30ish