Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

oooo scary!

I'm figuring out my Halloween costume right now...

We've been decorating the past 6 hours or so. In fact, I just hung up our "Dead and Breakfast" sign. Now, I'm on to the costume and I'm pretty sure I'm going to Chelsea's neighborhood this year.

So far I have...
*JoBros tee
*JoBros pants
*JoBros earrings
*JoBros bag
*camera???

Btw, all my friends and I are being JoBros stalkers if you haven't noticed already. I'm still thinking about the camera... because I don't know if people will get the fact that I'm wearing a camera around my neck because a stalker would be taking contant pictures. The bag is for candyyyy. Whoever invented the whole candy-instead-of-veggie thing was GENIOUS. I wasn't planning on trick-or-treating this year, but now that I found my new fave candies, I'm all for it ;-)

Soooo... exciting things that WILL be happening:
*Oct. 11th- big shopping trip
*Oct. 18th- Six Fags with Cass

Gosh, I have a Social Studies quiz tomorrow. I have to go study... blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-LW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun trick-or-treating!