Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I guess you'll just have to deal with it...

Today, after an omelet at Cup of Joe's, church, and dropping my brother off at his friend's house I came home and discovered that I hadn't saved my science lab correctly. So, the whole thing was deleted.

I tried to make myself feel better by taking deep breathes and then getting a sweatshirt to warm me up, but it didn't exactly work. I redid the whole thing. It took less time than before, but I still could hear myself say, "I'm so stupid!" I finished it about an hour ago and I just finished a soft pretzel, apple slices, and mango juice, but my eyes are all dry for some reason.

I've been craving a bite of Toaster Strudel, but my Mom won't be back from the grocery store until 4pm. I can't wait until winter when we go to KOP mall again with Cassidy, Los Angeles for Christmas, and a new dog in February.

Now...
  • stressing because I don't know if I am supposed to send the lab to Mrs. Greener or print it out and bring it to class tomorrow.
  • tuning my guitar
  • blogging (can I make that any more obvious?)
  • waiting for Cass to come back from lunch 'caus I have some questions for her
  • looking at clothes on the internet
Okay, this is getting boring.

Toodles
-LW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your science lab!