Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Orange nails

I keep admiring my orange nails. I thought I'd get into the spirit of Halloween. I can't believe the month is almost over! Gosh I have a lot to do before Halloween.

This morning, when I was eating breakfast with Cassidy, I noticed how much junk food kids could eat and still not get fat ( I has mini waffles with syrup, a fruit roll-up, and a Capri Sun juice box). I just had a tuna melt and now I'm eating an apple. Last night, Cass and I watched TV and she flattened my hair and painted my nails. We were going to go to a party, but decided to try to scare the people on this hay ride thing. We failed. But it was funny.

I got back from Lyrical an hour ago. I really like the music she plays (James Blunt and some other artists). We learned this really modern grande jete and this cross-jump thing that I forgot the name of.

Picture day is Thursday and this is what I wish I could wear:

Say Cheese! by Mrs.Jonas

We are seeing HSM3 today at 4! Can't wait...

No comments: