Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Embarrassing much?

I made a huge hiccup in french class today and a bunch of people stared at me. Totez embarrassing!! I also couldn't think of a good comeback when this girl named Aisha kept teasing the Jonas Bros.

Today, I realized that Molly Ringwald is my new fave actress... so I made this:

Dress like Molly Ringwald by Mrs.Jonas

I ordered by JB pants 'bout 15 minutes ago and my mom bought a tee and some glitter paint so I can decorate that.

Today in S.S., I was zoning out and this guy was reading his Hockey Article to the class. Then, when he was ready for questions, I asked "What sport is this?" and everybody laughed at me. What?! It's not my fault I have no interests in sports other than dance! I mean, who wants to wake up at 5 and hit a plastic Oreo around with a stick while ice skating?

-LW

No comments: