Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, October 24, 2008

I feel half full

Today was a half day, but it seemed much more stressful than a normal day. If it was a normal day, I would still be in art right now...

I'm trying to finish my homework before 3, but that might be a challenge, since right now, I'm glued to the computer. At least I finished my Social Studies packet and math packet. Next, I have French and Language Arts. I'll start some projects this weekend too. I have a Music project due Wednesday and a Math project due Halloween. I also have picture day on Thursday. The rest is due Monday. I guess I should finish that first.

I completely forgot to do French homework last night. I hope I get a good grade on that quiz, so my grade doesn't go any lower.


If you are thinking about being Elle Woods for Halloween, here's an idea.

I have nothing against blondes. by Mrs.Jonas

I have work to do. Best wishes to you.

No comments: