Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

After homework I spent my time making these.


What to wear with Daisies by Mrs.Jonas


Gilt Groupe #2 by Mrs.Jonas
I know, I'm pathetic. I am obsessed with Polyvore.

Everyday (with the exception of Thursdays-Sundays), when I come home I...
1. take my shoes off
2. put them in the shoe basket
3.put my bag down
4. get a snack (most likely to be pudding, a burrito, soft pretzel, pita bread and hummus, or a cookie or two)
5. go upstairs in my room
6. do my homework on my desk
7. skip cleaning up and head for the computer
8. then, who knows?

Today in gym, we had to play soccer in the wet grass, so my legs got all muddy from bumping into muddy people and kicking a muddy ball. I swear, the only sport I can do is dance and running.

I can't wait for Friday afternoon, bacause after school Cassidy, my teacher, and I are walking to a gelato place after school. Their gelato looks deeeelish! I think I want pumpkin... to get in the spirit for Halloween...

-LW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the daisy one! :]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

i think thats cool ! [: