Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Squeezing an update. Now if that's not a good blogger, I don't know what is

It's been super busy. I probably wouldn't be writing if I had forgot a pencil to bring to dance. I didn't forget though, so I finished my math homework with the help of Cass

We've been doing dance together the past few weeks. It's really fun. My dad dropped off Cassidy at her house and I just finished a piece of Vito's pizza and some studying for science.

Me, the professional procrastinator, doesn't feel like doing LA homework at the moment, so I decided to blog. I don't have anything to say, so this was kinda a stupid choice. Plus, I still have to brush my teeth and pick out an outfit for tomorrow.

It's really warm right now, because I am typing in front of the fire in my peace-sign PJ pants. I hate waiting for the bis in the morning because it's freezinggg. Last year, I didn't mind it 'cause the bus would come right in front of our house, so we would go out right when it came. But now, I have to walk to my neighbor's house.

CCD was super boring as usual, but the teacher gave us each Mamma Mia soundtracks. He's super sweet and I can't wait to listen to some ABBA, but... well, he gave us cassette tapes and I don't have anything to play them. He "doesn't do CDs". (he's kinda old)

I leanred something new today. I learned that when you hear thunder, it's really Angels bowling. Ha.

-LW

No comments: