Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Back from the dead.

This shows how fashionable my S.S. teacher is:

Moxie Baby by Candalina

She made it. It's gorgeous, Ms. D!

'Kay, I talked to my dad, Six Flags is for sure annnnddd... MY DAD HIRED THIS MAN FOR HIS WORK THING AND HIS WIFE IS THE CHIEF DESIGNER FOR VIC SECRET AND MY DAD IS GOING TO SEE IF I CAN GO TO MANHATTAN AND GO "BEHIND THE SCENES"! Isn't that awesome?! I also hope for a gift card and a makeup bag. Also, my mom is into design, so yeahhh, she'll prob come IF it happens. Don't get your hopes up.

I'm having a costume crisis. So, I'm going to look like the pathetic JoBro fan on Halloween 'cause the highest amount of money I can go to is $50. And the pants are what I want the most which are $40 so that might be a problem. My mom wants to find someone who does graffitti-style art, so they can spray paint a tee, a sweatshirt, and a hat, and a bag. I still feel pathetic. :-( Oh well. I'll try. Hopefully next year I'll be able to sew my costume.

I just made this:

No, I'm KNOT jealous of your bow tie collection by Mrs.Jonas

No comments: