Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

If she can survive Lambertville, she can survive anything

I am giving a shout out to Cassidy because I was worried she wouldn't call for trick-or-treating, so I went to Lambertville and it turns out she called while I was gone. It was fun at Lambertville, but I wish I could be with my friends. Anyway, thanks Cass!!! NEXT YEAR, I PROMISE. xo in a BFF way

Lambertville is chaos on Halloween. We brought Ella so she could "socialize". It was rough for her though. She had to go through: getting her back paws stuck in a manhole, got stepped on a couple of times, and when held, switched from one person to another.

What we've learned about Ella, so far:
Where she does her business: the rug. We've been working on that. She peed there twice last night. We would always time "taking-the-dog-out-to-do-her-business time".
Her fave toy: a NeoPets penguin stuffed toy
Where she likes to play: the kitchen or the living room
Likes water? yep.

Anyway... yep. I can't wait for Cass to meet her. Her eyes are the sweetest. It's really funny when she stands up on her back legs because her back wrinkles up.

She's at my brother's soccer game right now, so the cats are wandering around probably smelling the carpet. Ella slept in my brother's room last night, so the cats could sleep in my sister's or my bed. They both decided to sleep in mine. ;-)

Well, I'll keep reporting on her. See ya.

-LW

No comments: