Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little too far, don't you agree?

I came back from what's called "Town" literally ten minutes ago. Town is really just an area in the city I live in where middle school students and high school students can go after school.

Anyway, these creeps followed us (boys from our school) and one of the kids flipped us off. I was so shocked I gasped and started walking away. Gosh, what is with this world?

But, other than that, it was fun. I got two slices of pizza, lemonade, a chocolate bar, and ice cream. I know, I'm a pig.

This is my 144th post, which means... 7 more posts. It's kinda sad... but it's the start of a new beginning, right? I'll have a new blog. NEW. NEW ONE. A NEW BLOG. A NEW BLOG BY LIZZI WITH A WHOLE NEW SUBJECT. Can you believe it?

This is hilarious. I'm watching a '70s episode of Family Feud.

Happy Thanksgiving, guys. xoxo

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Well, at least you're starting a new blog.

Cassidy said...

i dont want a new blog. i want joiseygal. to stay. forever.

Lizzi said...

Sorry, Cass.

Anonymous said...

same i lovee it