Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twiggy, just because you're a supermodel doesn't mean you can act out

I was going to post a vid blog today, but didn't because TWIGGY WAS BEING SUCH A PAIN IN THE BUTT. I was trying to make her a "guest" on the vlog, but, nooo, she didn;t appreciate that.

I tried making one outside while walking Twiggy, but that didn't work so well either. Plus, it was freezing outside. My hands are literally purple. You know what you can do to help me make another vlog? You can COMMENT. COMMENT and you can suggest ideas for my next vlog. That would be great.

Guys, I have trying foreva to get you to comment, and I totez appreciate the comments I get from the same PEOPLE. I know a bunch of people who read my blog and don't comment though. Comments will make me very happy. So, if I were reading this blog and I saw how much I loved comments, I would totally comment! Immediately. Especially if I had the time. It takes two minutes to comment. ASK ANYONE.

Maybe, maybe, maybe, if I get some good comments from the people who already comment and the people who DON'T comment, I will keep my blog a few posts longer. If I don't... well, lemme just say that the blog will end very soon.

Okay, now that I've lectured you about comments, let's talk about....

Okay, I have nothing. But, guys, seriously comment.

The End.

-LW

P.S. GO. AND. COMMENT.

12 comments:

Cassidy said...

I COMMENTED!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR BLOG LONGER! WOO HOO!

Cassidy said...

I COMMENTED!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR BLOG LONGER! WOO HOO!

Lizzi said...

not quite. i need more comments than that. a lot more. and from differemt people. thanks for trying ;-)

Cassidy said...

grrrrrrrr

DeeDee said...

Mwah Ha Ha! I'm on my way from thwarting your plan of attempting to delete your blog. I got a Gmail account and intend to comment a lot more now! Mwah Ha Ha!

Toodle Ooh! This is Dara.

DeeDee said...

Mwah Ha Ha! I'm on my way from thwarting your plan of attempting to delete your blog. I got a Gmail account and intend to comment a lot more now! Mwah Ha Ha!

Toodle Ooh! This is Dara.

DeeDee said...

Mwah Ha Ha! I'm on my way from thwarting your plan of attempting to delete your blog. I got a Gmail account and intend to comment a lot more now! Mwah Ha Ha!

Toodle Ooh! This is Dara.

L said...

does it count if i leave a comment and don't really mean anything, like bla bla bla?

by the way:
do i annoy you because you don't know me and i read your blog everyday?

by the way...
my pic is not me if u didnt know that already.

Lizzi said...

Yeah, it counts if you comment. :-)

Nooo, you don't annoy me at all!! And yeah, I kinda figured that you weren't Demi. lol. See ya

L said...

yeah. haha.

Cassidy said...

ha i wish! have you ever been to one of her concerts?

L said...

yeah! it wz soooooo fun! i live in South Pasadena, California so I had to drive for HOURS...

but it was soooooooo totally worth it!

by the way:
have you ever looked at my blog?