Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Camille Belle

Sure, she's gorgeous. But, that is no reason to date her, Joe! You know, I could be gorgeous.... if I got plastic surgery...

Anyway, I cried a couple nights ago when I figured out about Joe J. dating the 22 year old beauty:




Gosh, they can't even make her look ugly in 10,000 B.C.

You might have seen her in the Jonas Brother's "Lovebug" music video. Anyway, I'm just plain sad. A month after he broke up with Taylor, he couldn't wait for me to become 19 (that's when my dad said he'd let me date him). Gosh. Ick. Ugh. Aaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse my screaming.


I'm excited for tomorrow, because I'm going to Cassidy's. I'm bored right now. I feel clean, because I took a shower. I'm kinda mad, 'cause I have to set the table. I'm terribly sad because of Jamille. I guess that makes me excited-bored-mad-clean-sad. *sigh* That's pathetic.

-LW

P.S. This is my Christmas list:

All I want for Christmas by Mrs.Jonas

P.P.S. If you can't afford it, I also like gift cards and money (hint, hint)

2 comments:

Francesca said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
*SNIFFLE**SNIFFLE*
BOO-HOOO, :( I am depressed now.

L said...

that is what I asked 4 for Christmas! even though i already have a mac and i didnt go see "santa" ,a.k.a. my dad , @ the mall

by the way

<3 your blog Lizzi!