Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A book worm at heart

I really want to read the Twilight Series. I asked my mom if she could order it for me, because she's such a book worm (I wonder where I got it from). She totally turned her nose up at it!! She said, "I don't want you to read about vampires." I don't get it? What's the big deal?

Well, now she's saying, "I shouldn't have imposed my personal preferences." Yeah, whatevs. I'm calling the library. I thought she wanted to me to branch out from The Clique Series and the S.A.S.S. series.

Speaking of The Clique, I am totez going to Target to get it on my daddy's birthday.

'Kay I'm really mad. Everything is getting on my nerves right now. I just wanna sleep. My gosh. Gimme a break. *deep breath. in through the nose, out through the mouth*

I came back from Cass's at six. Gosh, when Ms. H asked me asked me to deliver Twilight to Ms. D, I should've stolen it. Seriously. That would have been smarter that actually delivering it. Although, Ms. D and I had a nice talk about the Chanel bag that WhoWhatWear is giving away.

-LW

P.S. I ofund a dollar bill on the ground today!

No comments: