Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Let me make this clear:

You guys do not have to make Blogger accounts to comment!! You can either do anonymous or type your name if you do not have a Blogger account. Thanks.

So today, was boring. Just like any old day. Oh, gosh. Twiggy peed once AGAIN. Gosh, Dad is furious. I better go upstairs and pick out my clothes. My mom is mad too, because I don't like the leftovers she gave me. I'm sorry, but they taste like something hard and weird is in them.

It's supposed to snow tonight and until noon tomorrow.

Despite both my parents being mad, I'm kind of happy because my friend has a copy of Twilight she's gonna let me borrow.

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. I'm planning on making my mom go out to Target to get the The Clique movie.

Guys, comment.

Thanks.

6 comments:

L said...

my dad's b-day is tomorrow too! how funny! both my parents are mad @ me too. strange.

Cassidy said...

ha! commented... NOW will you keep your blog?? and yeah, that is weird!! lol

Lizzi said...

Cassidy-- no I will not keep my blog just yet.

Leia Marie-- ha! that's so weird!! Tell him I said Happy Bday. ;-)

Cassidy said...

yessssssssss u willllllllllllll

DeeDee said...

Ummm... I'm guessing the 1st paragraph was referring to me. Anyway keep you blog! I love reading it!

Lizzi said...

Thanks, Dara. The first paragraph was referring to everyone. I was just making sure everyone knew ;-)