Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One, Edward was a vampire...

The reason I didn't blog last night was I went to go see Twilight with my friend, Swetha.

The movie was good, but I can't really compare it to the book, since I haven't finished the book.

It's crazy though, how those vampires would have a hard time resisting human blood. And how? How did Edward kiss Bella without being attracted to her blood or whatever? It's kind of like... well... kissing a pie without ebing able to eat it. Or for Edward going to school, it's like us going into a restaurant when you're staving and not being able to get anything.

I am so tired, and I really don't feel like going to school today. But, I have to. Even if I have to deal with all the math.

Crap, 6:46. Better go.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

i finished twilight within 3 days. It was one of the best books I ever read. I'm planning on seeing the movie too and reading the other books. It was such a great book

Anonymous said...

omg lizzy lol sorry my friend wrote all those comments!!
yeah i'm really mad @ her but i do like your blog