Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm done with homework, done with my shower... now what?

I'm still working on teaching the command 'sit' and 'down' to Twigz (don't worry, we didn't change the name again, that's her nickname).

I got a journal from my friend in Cali. It's for this 3rd grader, Madeline and she sent it to her friend in another state who sent it to someone she knew in another state, and so on. I filled it out telling a little bit 'bout the city I live in. And yes, I included that I was from California. And yes, I included that we live an hour form NYC (luv that place).

Oh my Jonas, I found out that Joe Jonas was hottt when he was my age:



Gosh, I would totez have a crush on him if I grew up with him. *sigh*

Crap! Twiggy has my sock in her mouth!

-LW

3 comments:

Francesca said...

MY PICCC :) LOL JK!

Lizzi said...

lol! sry, i just HAD to use it!!!!! dont u agree? lol

L said...

that pic is so funny! until i realized he had an animal on his shoulder i thought he had a GIANT ponytail on the side of his head!
HaHa!