Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Got Birthdays?

Happy Birthday to...
MY DAD!
LEIA MARIE'S DAD!
THIS GIRL IN MY MATH AND SCIENCE CLASS NAMED JILLIAN!
MICKEY MOUSE!

I am so stressed, it's crazy. I have two more presents to wrap, Gossip Girl to watch, a shower to take, and math homework. To top it off, a huge science project that's worth a lot of points. *sigh*

Oh my Jonas, okay, so my mom might be getting me The Clique movie! EEE!! She might not though, 'cause, well, there are a lot of reasons.

Ick, I feel horrible. Maybe I got it from my dad who has the flu at the moment, and on his birthday too. I know how it feels, though. I went to the Jonas Brothers concert with a terrible cold.

Anyway, I'm going to get some water to try and de-stress myself.

10 comments:

xobeachboundox said...

hey lizzi its me mAdi! keep you blog. don't delete it. You and cass are like the only people i know with blogs and then i would only have like one persons to read. not funn.

Emelei said...

Before-curly and fun
After-straight and serious

L said...

if you change your blog lizzi, you have to tell us al what the new one is called, kay?

by the way,
thx 4 wrighting about my dad, that was really nice and unexpected. : )

oh, I also changed my picture! :D

L said...

Also...

please call me Leia cuz marie is my middle name.

Lizzi said...

Madi- hey, if I delete my blog, I will have a new one, so don;t worry. xo

Emelei- haha. The pics are super dumb:-)

Leia- I promise I will giev the new link!! Love your new icon.

Eleven more posts guys. Thanks for the comments. Maybe I'll kepp my blog a LITTLE longer.

xoxo,
Lizzi

Cassidy said...

yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! go us!

L said...

yay! : )

Lizzi said...

I said MAYBE

DeeDee said...

Maybe can be a stong word...

Cassidy said...

true dara...........