Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I want to melt and become a puddle

In French today, I totally embarrassed myself. It doesn't sound horrible, but it was: I messed up the number 28. Can you believe my foolishness? Ew, I hate that word. I'd rather say it in French than English. Sottise!! n(actually, that means stupidity, but same difference, right?)

Twiggy's sleeping in her crate. She likes the smell of the ashes in the fire, so she decided to take a chunk of charcoal out and drag it out on our white carpet. What a bad combination. At least, it doesn't stain. Anyway, that's why she is in her crate.

So, how was the v-log? I only got one comment! You guys are so lazy!! The only comments I get are from Francesca, Cassidy, and Laila and Lizzi. Come on, guys! *shakes head in shame*

You know, I only have about 15 more posts till the end of Joisey Gal. Wow. I've had this blog for over a year. Guys, if you don't have a Blogger account, you can still comment. It's super easy and all I really want is something like, "Twiggy sounds cute. Hope you are doing well. See you later." Now, does that sound like a butt load of work? No. There, I answered it for you. For those of you who comment, thanks. You're great. Keep it going.

I can't wait for The Clique Movie to come out!!! It's so exciting.

This is what I wore yesterday (I made this on the ninth):

What I'm wearing tomorrow (11/10) by Mrs.Jonas

Last night, I could not figure out what to wear and it was horrible. Ask Cassidy. She knows.

Mom's home. Must go.

-LW

No comments: