Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bobby Diamonds Deals

I slept over at Cassidy's last night. It was fun. This morning was fun too because we figured out how to work the WebCam. They just dropped me off from New Hope about 15 minutes ago.

I'm sitting in bed right now, holding my aching stomach and petting both my cats.

Oh, speaking of pets, our dog's final name is Twiggy. After my favorite model ever.

Here Comes The First It Girl by Mrs.Jonas

Cassidy and I couldn't resist going into a store full of Christian Audigier clothing. We were lucky that the Ed Hardy apparel was $10-20 off.

It was funny, the lady who worked there was nice and we talked to her a lot and there were these long tunic-type shirts that she said to wear over leggings. But, she said leggings like, "leggins". So I would say, "Oh yeah, that would look cute with leg-GINGS."

Well, gotta go take a Tum.

LW

No comments: