Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Your name is Alice.

Don't ask ;-)

So, guys... since all of next week will be half days, there should be abother v-log. No need for applause.

Cass just left my house and now I'm thawing my frozen toes. brrrr...

I have absolutely nothing to write. *sigh*

Did you know that...
Nylon is made from coal and petroleum.

Pilgrims did not eat with forks. They only used spoons, knives and their fingers.

The bark of an older redwood tree is fireproof.

The best time for a person to buy shoes is in the afternoon. This is because the foot tends to swell a bit around this time.

The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com.

The first product that Sony came out with was the rice cooker.

The household wrench was invented by boxing heavyweight champion Jack Johnson in 1922.

Vodka is Russian for little water.

A cesium atom in an atomic clock beats over nine billion times a second.

By partially filling saucers with vinegar and distributing the saucers around a room, you can eliminate odors.

Amazing, right?

I didn't get my whole to-do list done. But, most of it. I still have to sell a bunch of stuff on eBay to get some money for shoppin' on Saturday.

Saturday: went to dance, ran some errands, came home and ate lunch, watched the Clique Movie, and then went to church.

Sunday: ummm... not a lot. Cass came over for a long time ;-)

Gotta go. I'll be back. Sometime. Tomorrow. After school. Which is half day. yay.

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

I finally beat everyone to commenting, probably because I'm very incredibly bored... Anyway, I have a question. Lizzi, is the Clique movie any good? I was planning on seeing it but i just wanted to check if the acting was cheesy or if the plot was way off from the book. I hope not!

Cassidy said...

well, the acting is kinda cheesy, but over all its great. i just feel like it was so short for all the time we waited. i give it 4 stars

Francesca said...

FiRST OFF; DON'T YOU DAREE QUiT YOUR BLOG! iT'S AWESOMEE<3 AND SECONDLY, WHAT'S YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT NAME? JUST CURiOUSS.

Anonymous said...

hey just wondering... if you think my name is alice you're WRONG lol (yeah idk if you're talkin bout me or not so i have an excuse if you were talkin about somethin ttly different)
lol your other clue is gym class

Lizzi said...

Dara- the movie is good. You should see it. The acting in the very beggining is okay, but the rest is good.

Francesca-- Thanks, Franny. I'll probably start a new one when and if I quit. My eBay account is wyatth. I have nothing up right now, but I'll work on it today or something.

xola-- Is this Katie G? And I wasn't referring to you about Alice. lol.

Anonymous said...

nononono its not

DeeDee said...

thanks for your review Lizzi! You too Cassidy:]