Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wild One

Today I went to KOP mall and it was fun, but I think the back-to-school shopping there was much more fun. Anyway, it didn't really turn out to be gift-shopping.

We bought:
-2 gifts
-5 things for me (3 pairs of leggings, one pair of tights, and a tank top)
-3 things for my mom (all turtle necks)
-2 things for my sis (one sweater, one dress)

I'm so excited for Monday. I get to wear theee coolllleessstttttt leggings in my grade.... well, for Monday.

These are my favorite leggings that I bought:


I will try my hardest to make a v-log for you guys.

Only four more posts after this. :-(

Good night!

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

those leggings are so cool! my package came and I forgave my mailman. i'm not sure if he thinks i'm some loony girl or not. i finished New Moon, it was just as satisfying as Twilight.

xobeachboundox said...

wow lizzi four more? it seems like it was just eleven. cant wait for the new one.

Cassidy said...

i dont want a new one. i want joiseygal. i want joiseygal NOW! please dont. please please please dont!!!!!!!! im making shirts that say joiseygal 4ever... yeah that sounds good

Cassidy said...

i dont want a new one. i want joiseygal. i want joiseygal NOW! please dont. please please please dont!!!!!!!! im making shirts that say joiseygal 4ever... yeah that sounds good

Lizzi said...

Dara- ha, that's funny. I'm barely even finished with Twilight. lol

Madi- yeah, four more. *sigh* lol. I'll give you guys the link once I make it.

cass- sorry.