Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why can't life be EASY?

I'm curled up in a ball right now and trying to let myself think straight. It's HARD. I'm waiting patiently for something exciting to happen. It's HARD. I'm trying to calm down. It's getting HARDER.

There is NOTHING easy in life. NOTHING, I tell you!! NOTHING. I swear, if there was no food, I would have an anxiety attack and DIE. Maybe that's a little over exaggerated, but that's pretty close to what I feel like. I mean, I'm not going crazy. I look calm. I don;t feel calm, though.

I'm trying to think of someone I look up to and compare a problem of theirs with mine. It's not working though. Even if mine IS smaller than theirs, it doesn't mean it's not gonna FEEL smaller than theirs.
Oh, and in my last post when I said If I don't get an answer by tomorrow... I didn't mean I wanted an answer-answer. I wanted an answer for what I was supposed to do SINCE I FORGOT MY DANG LANGUAGE ARTS PACKET WHICH IS TECHNICALLY THE BIGGEST PART OF MY LANGUAGE ARTS HOMEWORK AND NOW I'M DOING SOCIAL STUDIES HOMEWORK BUT I CAN'T KEEP CONCENTRATED BECAUSE I AM BABYSITTING MY YOUNGER BROTHER AND SISTER AND I JUST FINISHED A BURRITO AND NOW I NEED TO GO CLEAR THE DISH AND I JUST NOTICED THAT THIS IS A RUN-ON SENTENCE, SO IF I TRIED TO SAY IT WITHOUT TAKING A BREATH I. WOULD. DIE.

This is the problem with starting a new school (it's not the only problem). You don't know what to expect if you did something wrong on your homework.

Even my brother hates homework, and all he has to do is find a picture of something that starts with an M and glue it on to a yellow piece of paper.

I fell down the stairs a week or so ago and I bruised by arm really badly and my ankle is all scraped up. Anyway, I just hit it against the sofa I'm sitting on. Just thought I'd tell you that.

Cass posted this on her blog a few days ago and it's really amusing.

Must go.
-LW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Love ur Blog! U seem nice. Let's Chat.

Francesca said...

LIZZI! GO TO THE SCHOOL AND GET IT =]

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

hey.
nice blog :{D
um so thats cool, youre name is lizzi and so is mine.haha.
..soo