Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I sweated in places I've never sweated before.

I know, TMI (too much information for those of you who don't know cyber-language), but it's true. I waited 30 stinkin' minutes for my bus to come this afternoon. I could've been picked up by my mom, but, noooooo, I had to say, "Mom, can I ride the bus this afternoon, so I can text Cassidy and stuff?" 

"Sure, honey, that would be so helpful!"

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! At least I had someone to talk to, this other girl named Elizabeth who's really nice and on my bus...

So, today was okaaaay. I forgot a BUNCH of stuff, like my assignment pad, a pencil, my schedule, a map, my locker combination, to turn in the papers to the nurse. I swear, I need a little string to tie around my index finger!

So, there's this email system that is set up for the entire school district, and sometime in early spring maybe, this girl named Katie emailed me saying something like hi, I'm bored. Let's talk. So, I replied. I found out she went to a different elementary school in the district and she was in 5th grade (I was in 5th grade at the time). So, we've been emailing ever since and today, in gym, my teacher, Mrs. Quinlan was taking attendance and she said her name and immediately, I was all excited and I couldn't wait to tell my friend. I didn't say hi because, it was really random and surprising and everything so, I just walked out and when I got home I said (on email)

sry if i like bother u, but i saw u in gym 2day

and she replied...

lol saw you too!!! ur in my gym class.... wen i heard her say ur name i was like... wait... WHAT?! lol omg!! i finally saw you! ur um... kinda small... lol.... sry its just that im, like, taller than most people

I just had sushi for lunch. After I finish this, I have to do my homework which is getting all my school supplies in my bag. Oh, and tie a string around my finger.

At the end of the day, our teacher gave us t-shirts that say our school name on the front. I got the smallest size and it looks like a night gown on me. My best friend and I were telling everybody to where it tomorrow and look like dorks. We're doing it too. It should be interesting. 

I met this girl today named Francesca, and she's a lot like me. She is a huge fan of the JoBros, her favorite is Joe, she loves Camp Rock, she likes acting, and her favorite books are the Clique Series. I'm trying not to look at her as competition, 'cause she's really nice and in my homeroom and everything. So, who knows? Maybe she'll become a good friend by the end of the year! Maybe Katie will too! And I'll definitely keep my BT friends and besties.

Good News! I have the best homeroom teacher in my school and she's going to let us hang up JOBRO POSTERS!! I'm sooo excited! I have sooo many to give her. This is gonna be a good year. I can tell.

Btw, I think I set the record for the longest lasting cold. I STILL HAVE IT!



2 comments:

Francesca said...

ohmigosh Lizziiiii I adore your blog! i have one too =]

Francesca said...

oh and btw i reallyy hope she's serious because i'm bring in some =] i swear, when someone walks into the classroom, they'll be like "ohmigosh is this reallyy a class?"