Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Walking around Princeton with a Disney princess umbrella over my head

We were supoosed to go bowling today but we couldn't find Hamilton Ave. We even asked some guy who worked at a gas station and he said quote "You can't miss it!" end quote. And it was so funny. There was this old ugly guy with black teeth who said quote "There is a bar--a bar-- called Raven's right on the corner" end quote. Ha! Notice how such an ugly and shady-looking man could point that out. It made Dad and I laugh as we drove out of the gas station.

Since we couldn't find it, we went to Princeton instead and got ice cream at Thomas Sweet and played with a one-year-old named Owen.

It's been raining all weekend (I hate this muggy NJ weather...), so I had to use a Disney princess umbrella from kindergarten. I didn't look all that bad considering it matched my pink sweats and looked classy. And what can I say? I still have love for Cinderella :-)

I just ran a little over half a mile on our new treadmill. But, I started getting dizzy and lightheaded because it was so hot down in the basement so I stopped. That was the second time IN MY LIFE I've ever felt lightheaded. It felt like the world was moving with me. But, I had two big glasses of water and I was fine. Still am. But I'm hungrier than heck. So hungry, my stomach hurts. So hungry, I just had a Batman Fruit Roll-Up.

For fun today, I painted my nails with a nail hardener. I started off with Sally Hanson nail polish, but messed up to many times, so I washed it off and decided to paint them tan another time when my mom can help me.

A tout a l'heure! phonics: "uh-toot-uh-lair"
-LW

2 comments:

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

lol like these REALLY old ancient songs..idk like beatles
but i love some beatles songs aahahahahaha :{D

Lizzi said...

so do I! ha