Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

ALL TOGETHER NOW! I don't even know his laaast name......

My best friend, Cassidy is soooo ah-nnoyed by this song (by Carrie Underwood, btw) because I kept singing it over and over again this morning. I slept over at her house last night and we had this super addicting Brooklyn pizza and talked a lot about our social lives. Haha.

We're going to have another one at my house soon... hopefully.

We took some pictures last night on my cell, but I'm too lazy to upload them. I promise I'll do it soon. 

RIGHT NOW.
I'm waiting for a phone call.
Wearing sweats.
Bobbing a pink penguin.

I can't wait for my own laptop. This is a really pointless pst, isn't it? Yes, it is. Oh my gosh, tomorrow is Sunday. I have church. I have to make a phone call. So, I'm not so bored. 

I can't wait for Monday! My best friend and I are going to have theeeee best binders eva. Oh yeah!!

-LW

No comments: