Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, September 5, 2008

No mayo please!

I am stuffing a turkey, cheese, and tomato on wheat w/o mayo (because I HATE mayo) sandwich in my mouth because I am staaaarving.

I'm thinking about my lunch in the next few days.... I can make a sub... but the hot lunches are good too... wait! What if they put mayonnaise on my sub? No! Hmmm... maybe just a couple things from the snack machine? Naaah, too unhealthy.

So, anyway, if I were to grade today's school day.. I would give it a D. Not so good, eh? It was very stressful and rushed because there was a lot of going to your locker, going to your class, rushing to your locker, running, now, to class, etc. It felt super long and hot and now that I'm ready to take s shower and get ready for Cass's house.

I was reading Cassidy's last blog post (which you should too) and totally forgot to name all my teachers!! Haha. Here goes

Homeroom- Ms. Husami
LA/Rdg.- Ms. Husami
Gym- Mrs. Quinlan
Math- Mrs. Pegrem
French- Mrs. Carill or Music- Ms. Arias (switches off)
Science- Mrs. Greener
Art- Mrs. Cariola or Computers- Mrs. Neggia (switches off)
Social Studies- Ms. Dumont

This is also the order of my schedule.

I'm super disappointed about gym. We have these lockers that are tiny and we have to change in front of other girls which is really, super, very uncomfortable.

-LW





No comments: