Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whoa there, Buster Brown! Take it easy on the homework!!

I'm in the middle of homework, so I gotta make this quick. To be exact, I'm going to start math next... just to get it over with. I just finished science (math and science are my least favorites). After math, I'm doing Language Arts (chapter 4 of our book, The Cay). Theeeen, I'll be doing Social Studies. Tonight I have to study for a French quiz that takes place on Friday, a math quiz that takes place on Friday, and a spelling test (eeeaaassssyyyyy) on Friday.

I'm dyyyying for another soft pretzel, but I'm too lazy to get one, plus I'm saving the last two for tomorrow and Friday just to finish off the school week.

Yesterday, we had a TON of homework, so I invited Cassidy over to do it with me. We tried missing the bus on purpose yesterday, but it didn't work. But, right when I got on the bus, it started moving.

Today I wore heels and a shirt (worn as a high-waisted skirt), a vintage scarf, two tank tops (layered),a coat, and JoBro jewelry. This morning, I was slightly nervous about wearing the heels and I thought people were gonna say stuff like, "is she going to church?" And today, I heard someone say "Why is she wearing...." and I didn't hear the rest, but I found out she said "Why is she wearing heels? Is she going to church or something?" But I don't give a crap. Her outfit wasn't any better than mine. And anyway it's better than those clumpy black penny loafers you wore last week!

I swear, I am never wearing heels like that to school again because it gave my a dang blister and I walked funny in them.

Crap, gotta go. Caroline just got off the bus and I am way of track.

No comments: