Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, September 19, 2008

I have changed miraculously

Seriously. I now, will follow the rules of fashion. I loved the stares today. MANY STARES. Haha!!! One girl stared at my leg warmers and bumped into a teacher. I had to hold my breath trying not to laugh. 

This is exactly why I can't wait to go shopping in October. 

Oh and btw, got the purple boots on Wednesday! They are ah-mazing. They are one of a kind! I'm either wearing those and wearing my pink patent leather kitten heels on Monday. 

I'm still getting a lot of compliments. I'm getting more stares. It makes my day when someone gives me a disapproving stare. It may sound crazy, but it's true. It makes me laugh. There's nothing like a laugh, you know?

I've been taking a lot of cell phone photography lately. I should just use that perfectly good silver camera that nobody uses because my cell phone pictures are a pain in the butt. I took some on the bus yesterday, just for practice. I just took pictures of trees through the window. I also take even more random pictures, like close-ups of my cats' faces and a Stride wrapper I threw in the toilet because I was two lazy to walk 5 feet to the trash can. I've still got that summer-break-laziness. *sigh*

Today was a half day. But, now that I just said that, I realized that this weekend will not be a weekend. *bites nails nervously* I have Social Studies, L.A., dance, MY WORRIES.

I have questions, I NEED answers. Call, you later, Cass! Tell me if I bother you, I've been calling you everyday with questions. That probably gets suuuper annoying. 

MUST GET WATER. FEELING FAINT. 

-LW

No comments: