Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

a toothbrush ain't such a good present... unless you have disgusting yellow teeth

Don't get the idea that I use the word ain't in my daily language. Today is my sister's birthday and it's been pretty boring so far. 

She just opened her presents. We decided, last night, to wrap a toothbrush and stick it on to her card and pretend like it was her gift. When she opened it, you could tell th
at she was disappointed and trying to smile. My mom said, "Well, you said you needed a new one."

Caroline said, "I know. I like it." And we all, except Dana, started laughing and I ran into the kitchen to get her real present. She was so excited to find a new pink Nintendo DS and an Imagine Animal Doctor DS game. Dana, Caroline, and I all shared one DS and Dana started really taking over, so I wanted to get her a DS...

She's playing it right now, and later she wants to do something called Bark Mode on NintenDogs where your dog meets your friend (or sister's) dog. So, I guess I'll do that in a minute, since Dana's occupied with mostfungames.com

Since it's Caroline's birthday and I'm terribly bored... here is a little tiny thing on her.
FAVE COLOR? Aqua.
FAVE ANIMAL? all.
FAVE FOOD? raspberries.
FAVE SPORT? horseback riding.
FAVE TV SHOWS? Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Pet Star.
FAVE MOVIES? August Rush, Spirit.
FAVE TV CHANNELS? Disney Channel, Animal Planet, HGTV.
FAVE BOOK? Hugo Cabret.
FAVE BAND? Everlife.
FAVE ACTRESS? Ashley Tisdale.
FAVE SINGER? Carrie Underwood.
FAVE ACTOR? don't have one.
FAVE PLACES TO SHOP? Justice, Limited Too.
FAVE PIECE OF CLOTHING? boots.
FAVE BOOK SERIES? Series of Unfortunate Events.
I CAN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT... clothes.
WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE... a horse trainer.

I think she's gonna be an architect or an interior designer... but oh well. She's only nine, right?

We're going to Chevy's tonight, so Caroline can get a free sombrero.

Btw, Caroline turned nine at 12:03am. Don't ask.

No comments: