Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lizzi! What are you wearing?

I don't think it's that bad. Actually, I got a bunch of compliments. People noticed me! *laughs*

I wore an orange chiffon shirt-dress. A vibrant colorful vintage scarf, a black pendant, dark-wash skinny jeans tucked in to my pink ballet flats. Hard to picture, I know. I didn't feel like downloading and taking a picture. During science, I was so bored, I planned my outfit for tomorrow and Monday (the weekend, I'm just gonna wear sweats).

I got.. let's see....
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven compliments. I got two rejections. I got many stares. Good. I was slightly unsure when I walked out of the bus and covered up my top with my knee-length trench, but my friend complimented my jeans, so I thought it was safe, and it was. I LOVED the stares.

I can't wait for October. CAN'T WAIT. I WOULD DIE IF IT WASN'T NEXT MONTH! I need some major mulah for my big, ginormous shopping trip (paying for most of my stuff). HALLOWEEN. SLEEPOVER. SIX FLAGS FRIGHT FEST. PARTYYYY!

-LW

P.S. I'm thinking about ending this blog in November. We'll seeeeeee. I promise, I'll have a new one though if I do quit this blog.

P.P.S. I got 9:41 on the mile!

No comments: