Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Let's hide your Uggs and leave you to find them on your own

I'm thinking MEAN. Thinking GREAT. Thinking... gotta take this call.

That was Dad. HE BOUGHT MEEEEEE TORTELLINIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Did you hear that? ME. NOT YOU. NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MY MEEEAN. HAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm crazy, I know. But I've got a lotta junk on my mind including weekend homework (must finish tonight) and other stuff THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BEES WAX.

Sorry 'bout all the caps. I'm feeling Cap-y today. CAPSSSSSSS.

In French this gal named Kelly got chocolates straight from Paris for our class and it was the best chocolate I've ever had. I swear. It was SOFT with tiny little nuts that made it slightly crunchy and DELISH. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. It was better than Hershey's.

I officially hat Nestea lemon iced tea. I only like Arizona or Snapple. Snapple is cool because it has fun facts in the cap.

My Social Studies teacher and homeroom teacher are awesome-er than awesome. Ew, my fingers smell like cat food. Sick. All these kids on my bus curse including F and it bothers me so much. The closest things to a curse word I say is crap and beyotch. AND THEY AREN'T EVEN BAD, unless you are 9 or under. 'Cause that would be kinda weird if I heard a six year old call her worst enemy a beyotch.

I haven't really had any embarrassing moments this year except for sucking at flag football and kickball, asking an "innapropriate question" when it wasn't innapropriate (I'll explain later), and in gym a few times.

"Innapropriate" question: Do you have a boyfriend?
Gym: I'm pretty much the only girl who doesn't wear a bra, so I pull down my sleeves, put my gym shirt on and then pull the shirt down. And vice versa for putting on my regular clothes. And a few days ago my shirt went down a little lower than it was supposed towhen I pulled down my sleeves. I'm pretty sure no one saw though.
Gym 2: I got deodarant all over the place and smelled like five pounds of baby powder.

I'm hungry for choco mousse.

And I disagree with those of you who think the Fendi Fashion Week belts look like Teletubby bellies. Karl, excellent job!

Mmmm... the aroma of dinner is so tempting. But, homework isn't

-LW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.