Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Eating bruscheta and looking for my winter coat

Can you say coooooold? It's the first day of Fall, and I already dread going into the overly-air-conditioned computer lab.

So, I was checking out some of the Fashion Week collections. I didn't get time to see all of them, I only looked at a few, but my favorites so far are Sinha-Stanic and Christopher Kane. I don't like the nudity in the Vivienne Westwood Red Label collection, it was really awkward just looking at the picture. Some of her creations were fabulous though.

It was so funny today, I almost missed the bus because our Social Studies teacher let us out five minutes late and it took a while for me to get everything for homework. And when we were half-way out the door, Cass forgot her Language Arts binder. We have to walk to the highschool, across the lawn and the buses already started up, but I had just made it. But, everybody stared at me when I walked in which was kinda creepy. At least I found a seat.

I have some homework to finish.
xoxo,
LW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzi said...

We almost missed it again yesterday!!! It was so funny. Right after I got in he started moving. Lol!! OMG, French quiz today, betta go study