Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello? I'm dying here!

Sorry my last posts have always been about HOMEWORK. But, HOMEWORK is taking over my life. I can't even say IT anymore. 

Today was my first day of CCD. My teacher is awesome. But he almost made me cry when he said that his wife dies a year and half ago. His name is Nick and he looks like it might be in his 70s. My mom is a 5th grade CCD teacher and she was so nervous. I was very energetic and I bet people thought I was weird. 

It is getting cooold. I wore super short shorts today and a sweater and a scarf. I also wore a trench coat that was hung up in my locker for most of the day. I was freezing in gym 'cause I thought that since it was 50 degrees they would keep us inside the niiiiice, waaarm, gyyyyym... that smells like socks that haven't been washed since the 19th century. 

I have French to study in a while. I've got an outfit to pick for tomorrow. Lately I've been getting these new daily newsletters and I found a picture on it of Rihanna and she is my new fashion inspiration. I love her haircut in the "Please Don't Stop The Music" vid. 

In Social Studies, I "accidentally" blurted out that I thought the Jonas Brothers were hot.

French, baby! I'll talk to ya anotha time. 

Au revoir

1 comment:

Francesca said...

OHEMGEE THAT WAS HILARIOUS =]