Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How did the orientation go? I'll tell ya.

Today, we had an orientation of middle school. It was from 7:45-10:30am. Sp we had 'bout ten minutes in each class where each teacher would explain basically what you'll be doing and how everything goes. We had to go by our schedule like a regular day, etc. Ugh, I can't believe we have gym every day. So, I have to bring an extra pair of clothes for gym. I'm thinking about my Field Day tee and some black sweat shorts, but I don't know. It's not really a big deal.

The bus was oookay, I guess. It was dirty and I don't like a lot of the kids who are on it. A lot of cursing, which bothers me. But, that's just me. From, now on, I'm just going to text as much as possible and block out everybody else's conversation. (I would have chosen reading or homework, but that would be dumb, because I would get horribly sick.)

I'm watching Life Size. I love this movie. 

Sorry, I'm hypnotized by the TV. Gotta go.

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Lizzi Wyatt. i found your blog off of your friend cassidy's blog. This is really good. ttyl

~Miles