Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shopping lingo

Hi, I'm better from last night.

Today was pretty good. I finished most of my homework at school and Language Arts and Social Studies were actually kinda fun!! *laughs*

My favorite teachers are Ms. Dumont (social studies) and Ms. Husami (homeroom, L. Arts). Ms. Husami is suuuper nice (which is good for my forgetfulness disease) and so is Ms. Dumont. Ms. Husami is really fun to talk to... about stories ad stuff. Ms. Dumont is really fun to talk to about fashion. They're both young, so they're like mature kids (like us!!).

But anyway, Ms. D. told me to look at Botkier for Target bags and I found one that is off limits for all you hobo-bag lovers.
Botkier for Target® Hobo Bag - Gold
and I told her to look at Alice + Olivia for Payless and she found the exact ones I was looking at

thhhhhheeeeeeenn, I found these and sent them to her

Lela Rose for Payless Quincy Dorsay Bow Pump

She hasn't replied yet, but I got really good teachers this year and I can't wait for The King Of Prussia Mall in October!!! I swear, the clothes I am going to by are going to make my summer clothes look pathetic.

I already have some things in mind...

-LW

No comments: