Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, September 8, 2008

WHERE'S MY HEAD?

I hate myself, I hate myself! I FORGOT SOOOO MANY THINGS TODAY, I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYYYYYYYYYTHIIIIIING!!

But, little ol' me figured out a way to get out of the fact that I forgot a bunch of supplies. I just, ya know, switched a few things up. I'll fix that tonight. Or right now. In two secs. Oh no!

I HAVE TO DO IT IN MY SOOOO-LITTLE TIME TOMORROW MORNING! Or I'll just switch some other things up and get settled for the next 177 days. 

Today was my first full day. I got pizza and Vitamin Water for lunch. I finished homweork 'bout ten minutes ago. I learned... a little. The pizza was... not so good, so I'm going to make myself a sub tomorrow and some Vitamin Water. Maybe some chips. I don't know. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...

I found out today that someone insulted my tube socks today. BUT OH WELL! (notice how a lot of my word are in CAPS...). I can't do anything about it. It's not like I'm going to go out and murder that person tonight just because she insulted the way I dress. 

You know Katie? The one I talked about a couple of posts ago? Well, I finally said hi to her today! She said hi back and I sort of did a friendly laugh, but my voice is suuuuper hoarse, so it turned about to be more of a donkey laugh. I hope she doesn't think I'm an alien or something now. 

Gym starts tomorrow. *moan* I got powder-scented deodorant for it. I'm still in need of running shoes (I'm allowed to wear Converse, but you can tell that the teachers are begging me to wear running shoes).  I'm just gonna get some cheap ones from Target this weekend. 

If you wanna see what my locker looks like, well, tough luck, cell phones are not allowed to be turned on while you're in school. But, lemme sort of do a quick thing to give you an ideaof how it's set up.
____________
                 
___shelf_____
~hook~        ~b
                        a
                        g
JB POSTER
MIRROR


books, folders, etc.
_____shelf_____

pencil case, calculator, etc.
_______shelf___

extra stuff
_____________

That is the inside. Nice, eh? Now for the door.
_____________
O  O  O  O
O  O  O  O
(random magnets)
JOE J. POSTER





____________

I'm still working on it. I have a magnetic wallpaper  and a white board that are currenty sitting at the bottom of my locker.

-LW


No comments: